Friday, April 22, 2011

Who's the grand winner ?


GET TO KNOW THE GRAND WINNER.





Pico Name : Vanilla.™
Age : 13 y/o
Place : Philippines

How many times in a week / month do you play Ameba Pico ? 
Everyday. 'Cause its our summer vacation already and i have nothing much to do, so i'm just surfing the net and playing Ameba Pico all day long. 


What is your fashion about ? My fashion style is ordinary and simple. I'm just combining any outfits the way i want. I'm not like any other Picoswho always wear Premium costumes, almost all of my clothes can only be purchased by gummies, that's how i style myself, simple and cheap. haha


What do you like the most ? Props ? Ring ? Food ? Play ? Why ? For me, I like Props the most. Because when I return the props immediately, I get to know those Picos who effortly clicked my Pico character and give me props, even though i didn't give them first. And also, when I don't have time to give them props back, i'm just ringing their room and that way i could see more gorgeous room/s (not only in the hot 30-list) and when i praised the owner for his/her nice/cozy/cool room, that's how our friendship starts. 


What can you say you the Grand Winner of the CCA Of course, i'm SO glad! It was a very AWESOME news to me when i opened my Pc this morning and saw a letter from Cookie, this was a beautiful blessing to me! Because i was not really expecting to win this contest, as in the Grand Winner and the Intelligent Pico, i cannot believe my eyes, 'cause i thought Catero will win this CCA (as we all know he is so famous and well-known to everybody) Well, I just wanna thank Cookie and his Team for chosing me as the Grand Winner and Intelligent Pico. It was such an honor, thank you so much. :-)


CCA's Grand Winner
Vanilla.™


Wanna see the full list of winners ? Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment